8800517192 Request a Call

Recent Questions By Our Lawyers

Over 4 legal queries answered by our top experts

Due some financial crunches, I was not able to make the payment of credit card from last 4 months. My salary credited to my account last month but bank deducted the amount from my salary account that is linked to my credit card account. Now I received a legal notice from a lawyer asking to pay the outstanding amount. Is there any mode that I don’t have to pay the money? Please suggest.

Ans.   Hi there! I am aware that due to financial crunches you are not able to pay the credit card outstanding. But there is no mode that you can save yourself from paying that money. The only thing you can do is to talk to bank to restructure your loan amo..

I took loan 2 years back. I was paying installments on time for starting 2 years but from last 1 year I lost my job due to that I am unable to repay the loan amount. Out of 3 lakh rupees I took loan only 1 lakh is due but now I have no paid installment from last 5 months bank have imposed heave interest and penalty and make it 1.80 laks. I contacted bank and told that I am ready to pay 1 lakh rupees but not penalty amount but they are refusing and threatening me to file case against me. Please

Ans.   Hello. I understand that you are facing harassment at the hands of bank. But bank cannot harass you to repay the loan in threatening way. They must be loan recovery agents who are threatening you. You must approach bank or you can file complaint in b..

I received a notice under SARFAESI act for recovery of money. What is that? Please tell me procedure further. How can I save myself from this?

Ans.   Dear Sir, SARFAESI is Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002. Banks take help of this act by approaching DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal) in order to recover bad loans. If you have received no..

hi. I went to mall. I swiped my card twice as the first transaction was showing declined by bank. But when I came back I noticed that amount has been deducted twice. How can I get my money back? Please suggest.

Ans.   If the amount is wrongly deducted get in touch with your bank. There must be server issue. Bank generally refunds the amount within 5-7 working days. If money is deducted twice intentionally, please get in touch with the merchant. If he refused to re..

Transform your Business. Subscribe our Newsletter.